What is Thermo-Regulating Apparel?

OEL Thermo-Regulating Apparel is a brand new base layer clothing that will change the clothing industry forever. The clothing contains three separate technologies that make it greater than any other piece of clothing available on the market today: Heat Management, Odor Management, and Sweat Management. Check out our website if you want learn more...

Friday, December 3, 2010

Having Trouble Getting Enough Sleep?

Getting a decent amount of sleep (7.5 to 9 hours) is one of the most beneficial things you can do to keep your body and mind in top shape.  The problem is that saying you need to get more sleep is a whole lot easier than actually falling asleep on time, and then waking up at a decent time each and every morning.  There are some lucky individuals out there who can just lay down on their bed and be out before even thinking about it, while the rest of us are left tossing and turning trying to get comfortable.  I know one problem I have is that I spend some nights shivering underneath my covers, while other nights I'm left feeling hot even without a blanket.

Another great thing that I have discovered about Structure Wear, is that the heat management technology can help me to stay more comfortable as I try to fall asleep.  It doesn't really matter if it's too hot or too cold in my room, because when I wear my Structure Wear it is proactively working to help keep my body at a more constant, comfortable temperature.  Another benefit is that the actual shirt itself feels extremely soft.  We use cotton as the base, and then infuse the heat management technology into the cotton fibers, which leaves the shirt feeling loose and comfortable on your body.  You won't feel claustrophobic or itchy (like you feel when you wear those other skin tight, base layer clothing lines).  So, if you are like me, and you find yourself tossing and turning every night because you just can't get comfortable... order your Structure Wear today, and finally realize what it's like to get a decent nights sleep!

Check out our website, or feel free to give us a call to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment