What is Thermo-Regulating Apparel?

OEL Thermo-Regulating Apparel is a brand new base layer clothing that will change the clothing industry forever. The clothing contains three separate technologies that make it greater than any other piece of clothing available on the market today: Heat Management, Odor Management, and Sweat Management. Check out our website if you want learn more...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

-15* F Never Felt So Good

Structure Wear Enthusiasts,

Those of you who live in Colorado woke up this morning to temperatures below 0* Fahrenheit... Ridiculous right?  I think we all have Al Gore and all this global warming stuff to thank... but politics aside, I know that I wasn't looking forward to shoveling my drive way at 7:00 AM.  I woke up feeling cold and unmotivated, but despite my poor attitude, I threw on my Structure Wear shirt and pants, and then covered up with a heavy coat and some snow pants.

As I stepped outside, I immediately felt that -15*F (not including wind chill), but I could also feel the Structure Wear releasing heat as the phase change from liquid to solid occurred.  After a decent 10 minutes of trying to get the snow blower to start, it finally cranked up and I went to work.  As I pushed the snow blower up and down my drive way, my body began producing heat, and for the second time I felt another phase change occur in the clothing.  This time the phase change materials went from a solid form to a liquid form, and the shift helped keep my core temperature at a more comfortable, constant state during the dreaded hour and a half of hard work.

By the time I had finished, I decided that Structure Wear is the perfect piece of clothing to wear underneath your coat when it is -15* outside.  I can definitely say that shoveling my driveway in the coldest of cold weather never felt so good!  Check out the website to find out how Structure Wear apparel can help keep you warm and comfortable in the coolest of conditions.

  Not too hot, not too cold, just right!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment