What is Thermo-Regulating Apparel?

OEL Thermo-Regulating Apparel is a brand new base layer clothing that will change the clothing industry forever. The clothing contains three separate technologies that make it greater than any other piece of clothing available on the market today: Heat Management, Odor Management, and Sweat Management. Check out our website if you want learn more...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

Today is a wonderful day... the day before Thanksgiving.  Tomorrow we will all be spending time with our families, eating turkey with gravy, and watching football, basketball, or possibly even hockey.  I know that I'm usually ready to lay down on the couch and enjoy sports all day long, but this Thanksgiving I think I will actually change things up a bit.  This Thanksgiving I'm going to go outside and actually try to play football for real, instead of trying to live vicariously through the   football players on tv.  That's right, I'm going to be active this Thanksgiving... and I know that there is one thing I can be thankful for when it comes to my participation in any activity...

OEL Structure Wear

Tomorrow, I could probably play football for the whole entire day, and hardly even break a sweat while doing so.  My Structure Wear will proactively work to keep my body at the perfect temperature... helping me to perform at the highest level, and leaving my friends jealous of how dry and comfortable I look while I toast them for 3 touchdowns, 4 interceptions, and a field goal.  So thank you OEL Structure Wear... I won't be able to do it without you.

Go to our website, and find out how you can be thankful for OEL Structure Wear this Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment